Work and partnerships Available Nationwide
Introduction to Tengizak Partnership/job opportunities
This page serves as an introduction to Tengizak, there is so much information we would like to share, but here are some basic points.
- Tengizak cc is a registered member of the NCR .
- Tengizak cc has a proven track record and the owners have many years experience in the cash loans industry, agents/partners could gross more than R30000+ p/m , tengizak has an option to partner-up with you, although a minimum buy-in is essential, think about this, that kind of return monthly wow!!!
- This is a re-sellable business that can be started in any town or suburb all over the country, once it is established and boasts a return of investment of around 3 times within the first 2 years. bear in mind although cash loans have a negative stigma attached to them this industry is more regulated than most and in our view more morally correct than many other, it is suitable for ALL AGES, some of our best agents are ladies/men in their late fifties+, this is really an ideal opportunity for those finding it hard to get work, YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO BE UNEMPLOYED AGAIN!
- The head office provides full training and support on a continuous basis as the Tengizak is serious about every partner making a success and is committed to a growth throughout the whole of South Africa.
- This business once it is built will keep the owner busy from 8am -5pm Monday to friday, with very little security risk as there is very little cash at your home office and all the clients are screened and pre-approved and most are repeat customers, what is really great about this business is once you have reached your ideal sales target to earn what you want the busy times are reduced to the first two weeks of the month the rest is pretty laid back, affording our partners the opportunity to do those holidays or hobbies they could never have working for a boss, but make no mistake to get there is a serious commitment, nothing worthwhile is easy
- Should you require any more information please contact our offices, or do have someone that you think may be interested we pay a referral fee of R3500 on any successful purchase from that introduction (t&c’s apply)
WHO IS TENGIZAK LOOKING FOR?
People who want to maximize profit from limited funds available , those that want to work for themselves with very little staff and other concerns, preferably a hands on person that has a good administrative and strong control factor, should you be interested in a career with tengizak please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org , agents/partners’s have the opportunity to work from the local office until they have found their “groove” and then work from home thereafter
People that are serious about finding work that prove themselves worthy through sacrifice and hard work, are you unemployable because of your age, race, qualification (under/over), then pay attention, this is a minimum commitment period of 2 years before we would consider financing you to own your own partnership, as we have a mentoring mentality to develop staff into people that can run their own business’s we will partner with.
interested then send your cv via email
Costs Of the business opportunity may vary according to your earning requirements
training & set-up cost of R60 000 (none refundable) plus an amount for sales (depending on your desired earnings) for sales (a minimum of R50 000 is expected) , a total minimum of R110 000 investment:
- Monthly Fee up to R10 000 pm max (t & c’s apply)
- It Is Important To Remember That As In All Start Up Business That You Are Able To Cary Yourself For 6 Months
- a minimum of R50 000 is required for your sales and must be paid into your business account, this money is exclusively for your sales book and must not be used for anything else!
FOR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES PLEASE REFER TO THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW